Retarded Animal Babies 22 Retarded Animal Babies 22

tits ass snatch and, uh ... tits

I'm reminded of Benny Hill when I watch these. Behind the smut is real wit and humor. A cable channel like HBO or something needs to finance this into a proper series. South Park would be forgotten and we all be walking around with donkey t-shirts.

KR47: Used to Be KR47: Used to Be

This one and the Glory Hole one. Good job. Actually got funnier when I watched them over again. Don't worry about the lame animation criticism. It's called style, jackasses. Originality. Not everything needs to look like anime or have that song "let the bodies hit the floor" to get a good rating.

O.N.E. O.N.E.

Perfect!

Alright, if I HAD to find something wrong with it,... er,... um...
OK I got it. When the no-face-doll dances, the radio on the right side of the screen read "Brit Spears" despite other music playing....
There.
Got ya.

n201 responds:

I made a mistake.
Thank for informing.

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

fukin fuckin

omfg fuckin fuckin good fuk wow... can't tell u how fucking good fu f try again later...f

Maximum Ninja - 2 Maximum Ninja - 2

Well done

At first I was upset because Madness is one of my favorite series, but after seeing how good of a job you did, I hope others will join in. This could be the next stick-figure rave!

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

Amazing work

To all the jackasses who are disappointed with the lack of blood and gore in this Flash... you are either a terrorist yourself, or just a heartless bastard with no woman or child of your own. You probably never will have children because no woman I know would touch a man so shallow... but cheer up! Just for you, Newgrounds hosts a series of Dating Sims! So get some popcorn and some kleenex... your thrilling life as a virgin/terrorist has just begun!