Retarded Animal Babies 22 Retarded Animal Babies 22

tits ass snatch and, uh ... tits

I'm reminded of Benny Hill when I watch these. Behind the smut is real wit and humor. A cable channel like HBO or something needs to finance this into a proper series. South Park would be forgotten and we all be walking around with donkey t-shirts.

KR47: Used to Be KR47: Used to Be

This one and the Glory Hole one. Good job. Actually got funnier when I watched them over again. Don't worry about the lame animation criticism. It's called style, jackasses. Originality. Not everything needs to look like anime or have that song "let the bodies hit the floor" to get a good rating.

O.N.E. O.N.E.

Perfect!

Alright, if I HAD to find something wrong with it,... er,... um...
OK I got it. When the no-face-doll dances, the radio on the right side of the screen read "Brit Spears" despite other music playing....
There.
Got ya.

n201 responds:

I made a mistake.
Thank for informing.

Rockingout(djsos) Rockingout(djsos)

Good first try

Not bad for a start. Now throw in a quieter rthymn or bass guitar in the background and remember to stop the ride cymbol during tom-drum rolls for realistic sounds (Keep in mind drummers have only two arms when writing).
It really makes a difference! (I'll be checking back for the next one.)

R&bvs.hiphop R&bvs.hiphop

Prime

If this had some lyrics, it would be on the radio.

Liar Liar

Press play to begin.

I'm not sure about Industrial, but it would fit well into the Video Game section. Perfect for a top-down scroller like Alien Syndrome.